The Wellsite Navigator databases are updated every month with data we receive from each state as well as from user input.
We encourage feedback and input from our users. Please submit any feature requests through the app’s “contact us” button emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It appears location services may be off for your app. Select the map icon on the bottom of your screen, then press the compass pointer in the black circle on the bottom left of your screen, it should prompt you to turn on location services which should correct the mileage for you.
Favorite folders guide
- In your favorites tab, if you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you will see a button that is called ” + Add new folder”
- If you tap on that it will ask you to name the folder, please do and then hit “save”
- The favorites that you already had in the favorites tab are considered to be in the “main” folder
- To move an existing favorite into a folder that you created, please slide your finger from right to left on that favorite well
- Then tap on the pencil icon to edit
- Here you can change the color, but you can also change the folder where this well resides
- If you tap on where it says “main folder”, you will see the list of your existing folders
- You can have a favorite well in more than one folder at a time
- Simply tap on the folder(s) where you want this favorite well to reside and you will see a checkmark appear next to them
- Then tap on “Add to folder”
- This favorite well will now be moved to the folder(s) you selected.
- If you go back to your favorites tab, you will see all the folder you have created
- If you slide your finger from right to left on a folder, you can edit its name, share it or delete it.
- If you delete a folder, all the wells within that folder will be deleted, so make sure to move any wells you want to keep out of that folder before deleting it, or always keep a copy of each favorite well in the main folder
- When in the Map tab, if you tap on the heart icon in the top left part of the screen, it will ask you to pick the folder from which to display wells on the map.
If you have signed up on the new version of the app, you are able to log in with your credentials into the app on any iOS or Android device.
Simply download the app from either the App Store or the Google Play Store and log in with your credentials. Once you are in you will need to download the data layers into the new device, but you will have access to all the favorites and custom locations that you saved in the app on your previous device.
If you had an older version of the app, please reach out to us at email@example.com so that we can help you.
Check if there is an App update available for Wellsite Navigator: select the App Store icon on your device and then select the Updates tab at the bottom of the page. Then, check to see if you have an update available for the Wellsite Navigator App. Assuming you do, please do the update to the actual App. Once that is done, please open the Wellsite Navigator App again and see if you are showing your Subscription Status as ‘Active.’ If it still says ‘Inactive’ please select Restore Purchases and see if that changes your status to Active.
Are you referring to the number in red in the lower left corner by “Well Updates?” If so, that number indicates the number of times we’ve updated the database since you purchased the app — it does not indicate that there are well updates you need to install. Your wells should be up to date, and no action is needed on your part.
If you have an iPhone, here are the instructions provided by Apple:
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
- Go to Settings > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in or use Touch ID.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
- Use the options to manage your subscription.
If you have an Android device, here are the instructions provided by Google:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store .
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
- Tap Menu Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
As with all mobile apps, the respective app stores handle all fulfillment and billing activities. We have no ability to issue a credit or to provide a refund. We would really like to handle this ourselves; however, it simply isn’t an option the app stores provide us. Please contact the app store for your device to request a refund.
As with all apps, all of the billing for Wellsite Navigator is handled by either Apple or Google depending on the phone/operating system you use. Unfortunately, we do not have access to any customer-specific information. Any and all receipts would have been sent to you by either Google or Apple to the email address you have associated with either your Apple ID or your Google Play account.
Still can’t find an answer?
Send us a request and we will get back to you
as soon as we can